“You don’t need to get me anything for Christmas, honey! As long as you’re happy and healthy- that’s all I need!”
Every year we have the same conversation with our moms, and every year we get that same reply, (One year I took Moms word for it: I bought myself a sweater that kept me happy and warm from the winter chill. Needless to say, I got “the eyebrow.”) This year its going to be different- I’ve created a “cheat-sheet” to make sure you get mom the perfect gift that will make her happy and healthy.
- Essential Votives- Infused with 100% pure essential oils, these 2” inch votives are sure to make momma smile! Essential oils are pure and come from plants, roots, leaves, fruits and vegetables without any added ingredients. The great feature is that the scent is subtle and not overpowering. Kootenay Forest and Mulled Spice are available in 3-pack gift sets.
- Pillar Sets- Available in 11 colors, this classic set is beautiful! We hand pour both square and round pillars that are offered in 3”, 5” and 7”. Just like mom, they are classy, elegant, and timeless.
- Fluted Spheres- It may be hard for mom to bring herself to burn them, but nothing compares to the beautiful glow of these spheres! Available in 4 colors, these unique ornamentals are the perfect addition to your holiday gift giving.
- Gift Packs- If wrapping is not your forte, pick up mom something pre-packaged such as our gift packs or packaged candles. With a variety of options these 100% recycled packages are going to make your holidays much less stressful.
- Emergency Candle- Don’t forget about dad! Fill his stocking with this handy tin! The new sporty look is lighter and compact making it much easier to carry with you whether you’re skiing, hiking or backpacking. With a new low price how could you afford to ever be without one?