With Halloween just a few short days away, families all over are starting the age-old tradition of carving pumpkins and transforming them into jack-o-lanterns. On October 31st the neighborhood ghouls, goblins, ghosts and princesses will be roaming the streets loading up on chocolate and candy. Before the kids head out, every parent will be asking questions like:
- Are you wearing enough layers? Its cold out.
- Are you wearing bright clothes and do you have a flashlight so people can see you?
- Who are you going with, where and what time are you expected back?
It is understandable that parents are worried about their children, but many overlook one very important aspect: What toxins will their vampires and pop stars be inhaling on this night of terror? Typically in Jack-o-lanterns, paraffin tealights are used for illumination- this is a scary thought. Studies show that paraffin is carcinogenic and burning these candles is the equivalent of inhaling exhaust fumes. Paraffin candles are often bleached and dyed with toxic colorants and even scented with artificial fragrance. Add it all up and these little candles can do more harm to your kids than a vampire!
Halloween does not have to be that scary. This year, put yourself and other parents at ease by using Honey Candles® 100% pure natural beeswax Tealights. They are a natural air cleaner and purifier and they are the best choice for allergy and asthma sufferers. They are also made from long burning pure beeswax, so one Tealight will outlast even the toughest werewolf.
Have a green Halloween with pure natural beeswax Honey Candles®!
Leave a comment