Are you a newbie to burning beeswax candles or have you been burning beeswax candles for a while? If you are an old hand at beeswax candle burning I don’t need to tell you very much about the benefits of burning beeswax. But if you are new at it - here’s what may surprise you:
- Beeswax candles are naturally long burning without any toxic additives
- Beeswax candles are naturally sweet smelling like honey and they will not go rancid even without preservatives like soy wax or palm wax will
- Beeswax candles are naturally elegant, they need not be crude – if they are rough looking, blame the candle maker, it’s not that they are beeswax
- Beeswax candles are pretty much dripless as long as they are kept away from drafts
- Only 100% pure beeswax candles produce a frosty ‘bloom’ over time
- Only 100% pure beeswax candles are made from natural candle wax that is not significantly modified - it is filtered by a clean natural process – that’s all
- When the wick is trimmed correctly beeswax candles will burn cleanly and not smoke or produce soot
- Beeswax candles burn with a golden light that has been compared to natural sunlight
- Burning beeswax candles makes a room smell wonderful with the fresh aroma of warm honey
Pure beeswax Honey Candles® are made in Canada of pure Canadian beeswax. We support beekeepers by purchasing their beeswax. You support them too when you choose beeswax candles.
Victoria in Uxbridge ON had this to say about the beeswax candles she ordered from us, “I received my order today and I’m thrilled. I’m sitting with my candles glowing and I’m so pleased. I have been lighting candles with dinner every evening and now it’s even more special because of the eco friendliness of your product.”
Victoria purchased her beeswax candles at the Honey Candles® on-line store. You can too! Click on the door! Be surprised!
Photos by Marlie Marchewka
Leave a comment