Why would you invite natural beeswax candles to your next dinner party? Let me count the ways:
- Beeswax candles are so pretty! Your dinner guests will love them!
- The flame of a beeswax candle has a striking amber light.
- The ambiance they create is what you are looking for!
- Burning beeswax candles release a natural delicious honey scent that makes everything smell so good!
- Burned in a draft free environment and properly trimmed beeswax candles are dripless.
- Burning beeswax candles clean the air.
- They are naturally long burning and need no toxic additives to last long past the end of dinner and well into the evening.
Don't settle for less than Honey Candles® beeswax candles. Our satisfied customers agree, here is a sampling of what they would tell you:
“My candles arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I love them. I find burning candles is very therapeutic and relaxing but I do not want to pollute the air inside my home when I burn them. Thank you for making a product that I can feel good about using. I definitely will be ordering Honey Candles® in the future.”
Cara, St. Albert AB
“Love my first shipment of Honey Candles®! I use (paraffin) candles all the time and my son told me how bad it is for me to breath in all the toxins they emit (which I never knew about). He told me to check out your website, which I am so very glad I did. Thank you for making a product that is not only beautiful but much healthier for me to use.”
Bernadette, Happauge, NY
“I am always delighted with your product…your candles burn for hours every night in our little cabin, giving such a dreamy glow…and it is all I burn in my treatment rooms (I work out of three clinics spaces in three different cities). “
Kathleen, Wilkesport ON
Honey Candles® pure beeswax candles are made in Canada of Canadian beeswax. Our suppliers of packaging and wicks are from either Canada or the US.
Now it’s time for our loyal customers out there to chime in. Why would you recommend that someone invite beeswax Honey Candles® to dinner?
If you love our gorgeous photos done in-house by Marlie pin them to Pinterest!
Honey Candles store link.
Photos by Marlie Marchewka