One of the ‘coolest’ gifts you can give someone for Christmas is a gift that they will enjoy. And what if it has health benefits too? What a bonus! Here are some reasons that a candle lover will enjoy Honey Candles® beeswax candles and here are some of the benefits.
- When burning makes any room smell fresh and clean with the warm scent of honey
- Are clean burning with no sticky, black petroleum based soot
- Are naturally slow and long burning without additives
- Are virtually dripless in a draft free environment
- Create ambiance with a dreamy golden glow producing light believed by many to be similar to natural sunlight
- Will not go rancid
- ‘Bloom’ with a frosty appearance that tells you that it is 100% pure beeswax
Take all those wonderful reasons for buying beeswax candles for someone special for Christmas and then add the charm and ‘cute’ factor of Honey Candles® pure beeswax Yule Trees - it makes these an obvious holiday favorite. They burn 12 to 14 hours! Just about the right amount of time for a holiday candle. Yule trees come in three colors – Natural, Forest Green and Pearl. Yule trees are the perfect ‘hostess’ gift or slip nicely into a Christmas stocking. Beeswax Honey Candles® are made in Canada.
A couple years ago Nick Meyer from AltHealth Works asked to review some of our beeswax candles. We sent several and amongst the collection was a Honey Candles® beeswax Natural Yule Tree. You might like to read his review. Follow this link.
Go on! Buy someone a gift they won’t forget. Make their holiday special this year. The dreamy glow from beeswax candles creates ambiance and a little glow inside for those who enjoy them. Some of that ‘glow’ is bound to spill over on to you too!
Photos by Marlie Marchewka